Rh Negative Team

Okay, call me crazy, but I thought it would be interesting to create an Rh Negative team on Etsy. That’s Rh negative as in Rh negative blood. I’m Rh negative as is approximately 15% of the world’s population. The other 85% has Rh positive and the Rh stands for Rhesus like in monkey. So those with Rh positive blood have a factor in their blood that can be traced back to the Rhesus monkey. But the earthly origin for Rh negative blood is unknown. Scientists have no explanation for it.

It appears to me that many of these Rh negative individuals are searching for answers. I wondered if, in their search, they would find my Etsy Rh Negative team, join and communicate with other fellow Rh negative Etsians.

I’m the only member of my little team right now but I hope I won’t be alone for too long.

http://www.etsy.com/teams/11615/rh-negative-team

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Etsy, rh negative, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s